MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Can I ask my girlfriend about her period?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I ask my girlfriend about her period?
There's nothing wrong with asking your girlfriend about her period, but you should do it in a sensitive and respectful way. Talking about sexual health issues can help people understand and support each other better. Communication is key in any relationship.

Think about the situation and pick a good time and place to bring up the subject before you do so. Be concerned in a loving way, and make sure your girlfriend feels at ease talking about such private things. You could ask her what she needs during her period or how you can help. However, keep in mind that some people may want to keep certain parts of their sexual health secret. Respect her comfort level and limits.

Messages In This Thread
Can I ask my girlfriend about her period? - by russelltonya729 - 01-20-2024, 12:06 PM